Senin, 20 Oktober 2008

Inauguration Night 2008





Well...

What can i say about Inauguration Night 2008 ? i think words are inadequate.
That was really great, exciting, and entertaining evening. (that's true)
Two thumbs way up for the committee (ED 07) for holding that evening. And Four thumbs way up also for their drama, Message Under The Desk, so exciting. There's so many nice director, actors, & actress on that place. Actually, I don't event think before that those person will conduct the drama, but those were. And it's really great. But, only one thing that made me wondering until now. How's the ending guys? i didn't get that? (so sorry my friends!!).

Better that Broadway was also much better than before.
Ballad of Birmingham, that's so emotional. Honestly, I like the part when the guitar strung out wildly and the narrator screamed out really loud, spreading all her beautiful words to the audience. Hey!!! That was the moment I looked for. It inspired me to write a song.
And for ED 2008, your drama is great also. Made me laugh all the time. Good work guys!!!

Furthermore, i got more that just fun on that evening.
I felt the atmosphere reminded me with the old Inauguration of ED 06, when i was the part of the freshmen.

Last but not least. Thanks once again to the committee and everybody for bringing that moment in front of my eyes, my ears, and my consciousness. I'm waiting for the next surprise!!!


Thanks from ED 2006

1 komentar:

  1. Well, thanks for reporting EP in ED activities...it should be press division's job...(okey we'll talk about it later)

    But, you write a mistake on 2 things mas pondrafi :
    1. The Comitee is not ED 08 but ED 07...
    2. The title of 07 drama is MESSAGE UNDER THE DESK....
    HEHEHE....

    BalasHapus